Courses Offered: M.Sc. Computer Science
Producing quality graduates trained in the latest tools and technologies, striving to make a strong research and teaching environment that responds to the challenges of the 21st century.
- Create, share, and apply knowledge in Computer Science, including interdisciplinary areas that extend the scope of Computer Science and benefit humanity
- Educate students to be successful, ethical, and effective problem-solvers
- Incubate, apply and spread innovative ideas by collaborating with relevant industries and R&D labs through focused research groups.
- As part of its mission the program brings the latest research findings into courses and actively involves students in research endeavors of the faculty.
- Providing excellent graduate education in a state-of-the-art environment, preparing students for careers as computer scientists in industry, government and academia.
- Software Developer
- Information Security Analysts
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Computer Network Architect
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Database Administrator
- Web Developer
- Computer Support Specialists
- Games developer
- Multimedia programmer
Graduate Attributes (GA)
- Deep discipline knowledge
- Innovative and Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Teamwork and effective communication skills
- Career and leadership readiness
- Interdisciplinary research
- Intercultural and ethical competency
- Develop a personal portfolio
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Time management and Organization
- Coping with rapid technological changes
- Commercial awareness
Program Education Objectives
- Computer science education plays a special role in preparing future technology leaders and innovators.
- The department is indeed special, offering students and faculty an unusual blend of very high expectations and exceptional quality of life.
- The department strives to inculcate conceptual and technical skills in students through a modern scientific teaching methodology
- The Department will continue to develop and administer programs which serve the needs of industrial computer scientists, researchers, and computer application specialists for whom the discipline of computing sciences provides indispensable tools.
- The primary motto of the department is to provide high quality education.