The programme aims to develop professionalism in trade, commerce and industry among students. It aims to equip the students to understand emerging global trends and practices in commerce and business.
- LCD facility
- Virtual classroom.
- Department library
- Commerce lab
- Activity room
Conduct of Classes
- Regular classes are conducted in the forenoon on all days
- Activity Based Learning and other additional classes (Bank coaching classes, Personality development classes, Research and Hands on training at auditor office) are undertaken in the afternoon.
Teaching – learning Methods Followed
- 1:5 teacher-student ratio
- Activity based teaching-learning
- Case study analysis
- Innovation games
- Other educational games
- Group discussion
- Group project
- Online teaching test and assignment
- Role play
- Case analysis
- Budget analysis
- Discussions on national and international policy decisions
- Guest lecture
- Hands on training
- Industrial visit
- Peer team teaching
Student Support Services
- Visits to banks, insurance companies, share markets, organizations and institutions.
- Study tours.
- Vocational training at auditor office and banks at the end of every semester.
- Hands on experience in share trading and investments.
- Personal Demat account for share transactions.
- Self analysis programme to enhance reading, writing and speaking skills through audio-visual method.
- Regular teleconferencing sessions.
- Mandatory publication of research articles in national and international journals.
- Mandatory research projects
Add-on & Certificate programmes
- Add-on programmes on E-Banking and E-Marketing.
- Certificate programmes on Tally and Photoshop.
Earn While You Learn Programme
- Provision of seed money for students for investments.
- Production unit on ‘E-Filing of Income Tax’.
- Assurance for 100% placements/entrepreneurship.