About Nehru Group of Institutions (NGI)
Nehru College of Educational and Charitable Trust
is a name synonymous with Higher Education in India, established in 1968, with the primary objective of rendering selfless service to the cause of Higher Education. The educational journey was started with Aeronautical Engineering and subsequently spread over to different branches of Engineering, Management, Arts and Science, Paramedical, Medical Sciences, Law, Architecture, ITI and Schools. These institutions of high repute have added feather after feather to its gorgeous cap. Their educational service to the underprivileged and downtrodden in the Society is widely appreciated by the people. Over the period of more than four decades, it has established and patronized 20 Prestigious Educational Institutions under NGI spread across Tamil Nadu and Kerala in South India. The Trust was constituted by Late P. K. Das, the Founder Chairman. His legacy is taken up by his sons Adv. Dr. P. Krishna Das as Chairman and Managing Trustee and Dr. P. Krishnakumar as CEO & Secretary.
About Nehru Arts and Science College (NASC)
NASC is an Autonomous Institution located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu at the foot hills of the Western Ghats, home to one of the world’s richest centers of biodiversity. The College offers 23 Undergraduate, 10 Post-graduate and 10 Research Programmes in various disciplines including Computer Science, Biosciences and Electronics and Communication Systems. The College is affiliated to Bharathiar University and reaccredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Highlights of NASC
NASC always strives to maintain a consistent and cohesive environment which inspires ideas and fosters innovation while simultaneously trying to draw out the best in our students
- Excellent infrastructure and Instrumentation facilities
- 100 % Academic Results & 100% Placement
- University Approved 10 Research Programmes
- Entrepreneur Development Cell & Production Units
- Student Centric Academic Horizon
- MoU with Industries and International Educational Institutions
- Green and Clean Campus
Highlights of the Conference
- Convergence of Innovations in Inter Disciplinary Research
- Deliberations from Eminent World Class Researchers
- Platform to Create Intellectual Databank
- Avenue to Establish International Collaborations
- Pooling and Clustering of Advanced Research Expertise
Following thrust areas are given prominence. However the areas/ themes are broad and indicative. The researchers can develop a suitable theme based on the area given below.